Vacation Home Rentals By Owner In Kelowna - Condo - 800 sq ft / 74 sq m - Fifth floor
This delightful 5th floor condo features a master bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet, den with queen size bed and one full washroom. There is also a queen size pull-out sofa to comfortably accommodate guests. The covered balcony with personal gas BBQ provides a relaxing retreat and overlooks the buildings quiet 3rd floor courtyard.
Playa Del Sol features a roof top pool and hot tub, fitness facility with sauna, Basil & Mint Restaurant and Bar, Esther & Sons Coffee House, and Ryders Spin Barre. The 3rd floor courtyards feature two shared BBQ's and a fire pit providing additional options for your entertaining. Across the street from Okanagan Lake, this rental is steps away from the beach.
Our condos include:
• Welcome basket… which may or may not include a bottle of wine (it's supposed to be a surprise)
• Fresh clean linens, including: sheets, towels and dishcloths
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishware, cooking utensils and all appliances
• Your own personal gas BBQ on the condo balcony
• Cable TV and wireless internet
• Parking for one vehicle in secure underground parkade
• Washing machine and dryer with all required detergents
• Property manager available and always ready for questions or concerns
• Competitive rates compared to those offered within the same area
Playa Del Sol is one of Kelowna's most beautiful vacation resorts. There's no better place to start your vacation.
Feel free to contact us during your stay, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
• This is a family oriented resort with zero tolerance for excessive noise or parties. The noise level must be curtailed by 11:00pm. Security reserves the right to fine and/or evict any guests not complying.
• This unit is strictly non-smoking and no pets.
• Any damage to the suite will be charged accordingly, including unnecessary cleaning or missing items.
• To help us with a smoother turnover we ask that you do a light clean, remove trash and recycling, and start a load of laundry before you go. This helps us to avoid charging cleaning fees.