- 3 BDR
- 2 BA
- Sleeps 8
$149 to $299 CAD/night
Calm and Cozy 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms fully equipped house, on two floors, with exterior inground heated pool, garDEn and mature trees so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
Escape the city noise, only 15 minutes from downtown by car. Around the corner, you also have stops to 4 bus lines.
Feel welcomed and at home in this comfortable, warm and well DEcorated living space.
The living room has a 65 inches 4K UltraHD SmartTV equipped and High-Speed Unlimited Internet (WiFi) with a AppleTV for your lazy nights to watch Netflix or any other streaming option, as well as a Xbox 360 with Kinect.
The bedrooms have very comfy queen beds. And a lot of closet space for you to unload your luggages.
In the loft, you have 2 queen beds, separated by a diviDEr wall, and a private second bathroom.
The 2 bathrooms are spotless and with good water pressure for both cold or warm showers. You'll find also a laundry room with washer and dryer machines.
The kitchen is fully equipped. It connects with the dinning room which comfortably sits 8 people.
Also we proviDE a fit corner with bench, weights and a yoga mat.
OutsiDE in the garDEn, a heated inground salted pool will make you enjoy the warmest of days. A lounge by the pool and dining table unDEr the trees complement the offering (opened mid-May to mid-Sept).
Lots of sunshine, lots of calm and quiet. That's our house.
Enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is located in a calm and safe neighborhood only 15 minutes from downtown.
You get easy access to all of Montreal but also to the south shore (Montérégie, Estrie, Cantons DE l'Est, Maple region) and US borDEr.
It's an iDEal home base to wanDEr around and discover the region.
The house is close to lots of restaurants and shops, including two malls (the newest Quartier DIX-30 power center 10 min drive from the house, and convenient Champlain Mall only 5 min away) and two movie theaters complexes (Megaplex Taschereau and Cineplex Brossard).
For you to discover, close by:
- Downtown, Old Montreal and Old Port, Business district, Multimedia district, Griffintown, Verdun, Nun's Island, Gay Village, Plateau Mont-Royal;
- Jean-Drapeau park, it's Formula 1 Grand Prix, numerous fests like Osheaga and Ilesoniq, Montreal's Casino, La RonDE amusement park and a unique urban beach;
- Congress center, Festival plaza and Arts plaza, Beaux-Arts museum, Bell Center, Molson Stadium, Olympic stadium, Quartier Dix30, Canadian training center;
- McGill, Concordia and UQAM universities;
- St-Lawrence River, Mount-Royal (lookout over the city), Mounts St-Bruno (skying and trekking), Rougemont (apple picking), St-Grégoire (sugar shacks) with their vast green expenses during summer, colors in automn, and winter-sports in the snowy season;
- Maple shacks, orchards, Quebec wine route, historical Bas-Canada king's road, Richelieu river and its historical settings including Chambly and Lenox old fortifications and much more...